... where to stay...

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Who needs Big Wheels...?? eh?























If you have the power to go and go like this guy on your Skateboard. Im sure you don't need bigger wheels...

I was waiting to cross on main street, and suddenly brroommm this big green Punky hair guy just Zooooom passed by me by. I had to as quick as I could dig my little camera out hoping he wasn't going to fast or that I wasn't going to be clumsy as I normally am and miss the shot.
I didn't yyeeahhh
So here it is...hope you guys like it as much as I do, not for Pulitzer price but...

13 comments:

SH -ic said...

haha..

the cooking stuff looks nice doesnt it ... thanks for coming

Anonymous said...

How funny! Love that he's brave enough to ride on the road -- but if I had to drive near him I'd be terrified I'd hit him! Great image.

Webradio said...

Hello !

C'est surprenant ce monsieur qui lève un pied...

On n'a pas l'impression qu'il court !

Meg said...

I think the hair is supposed to catch the wind and propel him?

Wayne said...

Good one Barb. I would have dropped the camera and then watch a bus run over it.

Anonymous said...

Faster than the tube here some days

Anonymous said...

Great shot - I think it would be great fun with the traffic in Washington DC.

Gigi Ann said...

The photo reminds me of the movie: "Back To The Future" wherein, Michael Fox was racing down the street on his skateboard...Remember that

Ann

Ming said...

I wonder what he does on uphill. He must have really strong calves!

Olivier said...

il a une coiffure aérodynamique, c'est pour aller plus vite sur son skate ;o)

he aerodynamic headgear is to go faster on his skate ;o)

Malyss said...

I wonder what is the more strange: his hairstyle, the fact to be on a skateboard among the cars, or the fact that "punk people" still exist?...

Dina said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice photo.

Ming the Merciless said...

Learning to ride the skateboard was on my 'To Do List' for the summer. But alas, summer is over and I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Next summer, perhaps. Before my bones get too brittle.

Stock Photography

BFF Award

BFF Award