... where to stay...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BFF Award





This morning I received the best surprise ever!! an Award, the BFF award FROM A FELLOW BLOGGER, one I truly admired, Selim from IZMIR daily photo.
I had no idea this prize existed until now... I AM VERY HAPPY, FLATTERED AND HONOURED... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Now it is my turn to give the award to five fellow bloggers according to following rules:
1. Only five people are allowed
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award
Well, I would like to present the same award, although it's really very hard to select only five:

1. Katney
2.Malyss
3.Abraham Lincoln
4.Eliane
5.Nobu

5 comments:

• Eliane • said...

Aww, thank you very much!

Diederick Wijmans said...

Congratulations for the BFF Award with you received from my good friend Selim!!

Malyss said...

I'm very happy you've got an award!Your blog is interesting, shows something new and different every day,make us dream about your beautyful city..Congratulations!
And..Thank you SOOOO much! I'm so glad to be on your five-list..I didn't know about this kind of thing but I must admit it's really pleasant !You make my day!Ü

Malyss said...

I'm very happy you've got an award!Your blog is interesting, shows something new and different every day,make us dream about your beautyful city..Congratulations!
And..Thank you SOOOO much! I'm so glad to be on your five-list..I didn't know about this kind of thing but I must admit it's really pleasant !You make my day!Ü

Katney said...

Thanks, Barbara. I appreciate the honor.

I have made a policy of not passing on such awards. Not exactly a no tag zone as some others have, but limiting the requirements I place on others.

Under those circumstances, I don't know if I should post the honor or not.

Stock Photography

BFF Award

BFF Award